Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 25 December 2020 ?
- PROTRUDE (VERB): (बाहर निकलना): stick out
Synonyms: jut, project
Example Sentence:It was something like a fin protruded from the water.
- SHAMBOLIC (ADJECTIVE): (अव्यवस्थात्मक): chaotic
Synonyms: disorganized muddled
Example Sentence:The department’s shambolic accounting led to company’s downfall.
- ALACRITY (NOUN): (उत्सुकता): eagerness
Synonyms: willingness, readiness
Example Sentence:She accepted the invitation with pure alacrity.
- ABJECT (ADJECTIVE): (बिना गर्व या गरिमा के): obsequious
Synonyms: grovelling, crawling
Example Sentence:An abject apology came from his end today.
- STIFLE (VERB): (दबाव बनाना): constrain
Synonyms: hinder, hamper
Example Sentence:High taxes were stifling private enterprise.
- CUMBERSOME (ADJECTIVE): (दुष्कर): unwieldy
Synonyms: unmanageable, awkward
Example Sentence:Diving suits are usually cumbersome.
- DECIPHER (VERB): (गूढ़लेख पढ़ना): decode
Synonyms: decrypt, break
Example Sentence:Authorized government agencies can decipher encrypted telecommunications.
- SCURRILOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अपमानजनक): abusive
Synonyms: vituperative, derogatory
Example Sentence:It was a scurrilous attack on his integrity.
- MUFFLE (VERB): (धीमा करना): deaden
Synonyms: dull, dampen
Example Sentence:His voice was muffled due to the distance.
- TRANSGRESS (VERB): (दुर्व्यवहार करना): misbehave
Synonyms: err lapse
Example Sentence:She had transgressed an unwritten social law.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?