Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 20 November 2021 ?
- MAJESTIC (ADJECTIVE): (प्रभावशाली): exalted
Synonyms: august, great
A majestic oak, one of the finest trees in the Forest, stands near it.
- PERFUNCTORY (ADJECTIVE): (बेपरवाह): cursory
Synonyms: desultory quick
He did nothing and just kept on giving a perfunctory nod.
- CURTAILMENT (NOUN): (कटौती): reduction
Synonyms: cut, cutback
The curtailment of human rights is the worst thing to do.
- EXTREMISM (NOUN): (अतिवाद): fanaticism
Synonyms: radicalism, zealotry
The dangers of racist extremism are present everywhere.
- DWINDLE (VERB): (क्षीण होना): diminish
Synonyms: decrease, reduce
Traffic has dwindled to a trickle.
- UNWITTING (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छित): unintentional
Synonyms: unintended, inadvertent
We are anxious to rectify the unwitting mistakes made in the past.
- EXUBERANCE (NOUN): (उत्साह): ebullience
Synonyms: buoyancy, cheerfulness
He has a sense of youthful exuberance.
- CHOPPY (ADJECTIVE): (अशांत): rough
Synonyms: turbulent, heavy
Sea conditions are often very choppy.
- DISTORT (VERB): (बिगाड़ना): twist
Synonyms: misrepresent, pervert
Many facts in the newspaper were distorted.
- RESOLUTE (ADJECTIVE): (दृढ़): determined
Synonyms: purposeful purposive
She was resolute and unswerving.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?