Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 18 December 2021 ?
- FOUL (ADJECTIVE): (विकर्षक): Disgusting
Synonyms: Revolting, Repellent
A foul odour troubled us all.
- DODGY (ADJECTIVE): (बेईमान): Dishonest
Synonyms: Deceitful, Dubious
I had to deal with a dodgy second-hand car salesman.
- IRRITANT (NOUN): (चिढ़): Annoyance
Synonyms: Irritation, Pinprick
The reasons for his irritant are now well known.
- STREAMLINE (VERB): (कारगर बनाना): Efficient
Synonyms: Smooth-running, Organized
The company streamlined its operations by removing whole layers of management.
- UNDERLIE (VERB): (आधार होना): Fundamental
Synonyms: Basic, Basal
The fundamental issue that underlies the conflict.
- INCITE (VERB): (उत्तेजित करना): Stir up
Synonyms: Whip up, Work up
All of them conspired to incite riots.
- UNFETTER (VERB): (छुड़ा देना): Untie
Synonyms: Unchain, Unbind
The guards unfetter the prisoners.
- STRAINED (ADJECTIVE): (अस्वाभाविक): Forced
Synonyms: Constrained, Laboured
She gave a strained laugh.
- RESOLUTION (NOUN): (प्रण): Determination
Synonyms: Purpose, Resolve
He handled the last British actions of the war with resolution.
- SPARK (VERB): (कारण बनना): Cause
Synonyms: Give rise to, Set in motion
The trial sparked a furious row.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?