Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 08 November 2021 ?
- GARGANTUAN (ADJECTIVE): (विशाल): Enormous
Synonyms: Massive, Huge
Tigers and lions have a gargantuan appetite.
- RELATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (तुलनात्मक): Comparative
Synonyms: Respective, Comparable
The relative effectiveness of the various mechanisms is not known.
- SUBSTANTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (प्रबल): Sturdy
Synonyms: Solid, Stout
He lives near the row of substantial Victorian villas.
- EFFICACY (NOUN): (प्रभावोत्पादकता): Effectiveness
Synonyms: Success, Potency
There is little information on the efficacy of this treatment.
- INTRIGUE (VERB): (दिलचस्प बनाना): Interest
Synonyms: Fascinate, Attract
The whole class was intrigued by his unique question.
- BLIGHT (NOUN): (यातना): Affliction
Synonyms: Scourge, Bane
The vacant properties are a blight on the neighbourhood.
- UNACCEPTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अस्वीकार्य): Intolerable
Synonyms: Insufferable, Unsatisfactory
His behaviour was unacceptable.
- CONSIDERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (ध्यान देने लायक़): Distinguished
Synonyms: Noteworthy, Noted
Snow was a limited, but still considerable, novelist.
- MENACE (VERB): (खतरे में डालना): Threaten
Synonyms: Jeopardize, Imperil
Africa’s elephants are still menaced by poaching.
- VACANT (ADJECTIVE): (भावशून्य): Blank
Synonyms: Expressionless, Deadpan
I came across a vacant stare.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?