Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 03 November 2021 ?
- DISPUTE (VERB): (विवाद करना): Challenge
Synonyms: Contest, Deny
The accusations on him are entirely disputed.
- HARROW (VERB): (परेशान करना): Distress
Synonyms: Trouble, Afflict
Rima could take it, whereas I’m harrowed by it.
- BOLSTER (VERB): (मजबूत बनाना): Strengthen
Synonyms: Support, Reinforce
The fall in interest rates is starting to bolster confidence.
- DISORIENTED (ADJECTIVE): (गुमराह): Confused
Synonyms: Bewildered, Perplexed
She was so disoriented that Joe had to walk her to her room.
- AUGMENT (VERB): (बढ़ाना): Increase
Synonyms: Add to, Supplement
He augmented his summer income by painting.
- INNATE (ADJECTIVE): (जन्मजात): Inborn
Synonyms: Natural, Inbred
Her innate capacity for organization.
- DEFY (VERB): (अवज्ञा करना): Disobey
Synonyms: Go against,Flout
She is a woman who defies convention.
- DIRE (ADJECTIVE): (अत्यंत गंभीर): Terrible
Synonyms: Dreadful, Appalling
Misuse of drugs have dire consequences.
- SEVERELY (ADVERB): (गंभीर रूप से): Seriously
Synonyms: Gravely, Critically
Our business has been severely affected by the slowdown.
- CONVICTION (NOUN): (दोषसिद्धि): Sentence
She had a previous conviction for a similar offence.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?