Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 02 January 2022 ?
- BURGEON (VERB): (फैलाना): Expand
Synonyms: Shoot up, Swell
The city’s suburbs have burgeoned, sprawling out from the centre.
- FABLED (ADJECTIVE): (कल्पित): Legendary
Synonyms: Mythical, Mythic
The movie mentioned the fabled Arendelle kingdom.
- RECTITUDE (NOUN): (निष्कपटता): Righteousness
Synonyms: Goodness, Virtue
The necessity of moral rectitude was itself an incentive.
- CAPITULATE (VERB): (हथियार डाल देना): Surrender
Synonyms: Give in, Yield
The patriots had to capitulate to the enemy forces.
- CONVALESCE (VERB): (अच्छा हो जाना): Recuperate
Synonyms: Recover, Improve
After your operation, you’ll need to convalesce for a week or two.
- INTERIM (ADJECTIVE): (अंतरिम): Provisional
Synonyms: Temporary, Pro tem
An interim arrangement was made.
- EXTRICATE (VERB): (मुक्त कर देना): Extract
Synonyms: Free, Release
He was trying to extricate himself from official duties.
- IMPENDING (ADJECTIVE): (निकट का): Imminent
Synonyms: At hand, Close
They were in impending danger of being swept away.
- FOUNDER (VERB): (असफल होना): Fail
Synonyms: Fall through, Fall flat
The talks foundered on the reform issue.
- FLURRY (NOUN): (लहर): Spate
Synonyms: Wave, Flood
A flurry of editorials that were hostile to the government were published.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?