Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 01 February 2022 ?
- SHED (VERB): (मुक्त करना): dismiss
Synonyms: let go, discharge
Many firms use relocation as an opportunity to shed jobs.
- HYPOTHETICAL (ADJECTIVE): (प्राक्कल्पनात्मक): theoretical
Synonyms: speculative, conjectured
He brought up a hypothetical case to make his point.
- ABEYANCE (NOUN): (निलम्बन): suspension
Synonyms: suspense, remission
Antonyms: in hand
Matters were held in abeyance pending further enquiries.
- ARBITRARY (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): despotic
Synonyms: tyrannical, peremptory
India is not a country under arbitrary government.
- SUSTAIN (VERB): (आराम पहुंचाना): comfort
Synonyms: help assist
A thought had sustained him throughout the years.
- DISTRESS (NOUN): (विपत्ति): anguish
Synonyms: suffering, pain
To his distress he saw that he was sad.
- CONSISTENCY (NOUN): (स्थिरता): steadiness
Synonyms: stability constancy
The consistency of the measurement techniques is very essential.
- IMPRUDENT (ADJECTIVE): (मूर्ख): unwise
Synonyms: injudicious, incautious
It would be imprudent to leave her behind.
- SIMULATE (VERB): (ढोंग करना): feign
Synonyms: pretend, fake
It was impossible to force a smile, to simulate pleasure.
- EPITOMISE (VERB): (संक्षिप्त करना): summarize
Synonyms: abstract, precise
For the benefit of our readers, we will epitomize the pamphlet
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?