The Telangana Government launched Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2022 when the Government gets information regarding pregnant women if they wait too long in hospitals for getting treatment and they can’t afford nutritious food it might affect their health and their unborn babies that’s why the Telangana government launched this scheme. Through this pregnant women and unborn children who receive medical care in any state hospital, they will be eligible to get this scheme.
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme Of Key
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Objective||To improve the health of pregnant ladies|
|Beneficiaries||The pregnant women of Telangana|
|Mode of Application||online/offline|
|Official Website||Coming soon|
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023
After a pregnant woman goes to Government hospitals to get their treatment done, the Telangana government offers different areas for pregnant women to get healthy food like eggs and curry if they check up in a government hospital so the unborn child and mother get healthy food so they can remain healthy. Villages and other remote places will be part of when pregnant women go to the doctor they forget to bring healthy food after people recognize it affects the mother and baby as well so the Government of Telangana launched this. When pregnant women and children get better food it will help them to get their immune systems better.
In rural and isolated locations we see the death rate of mother and baby get higher when they consume a bad diet in pregnancy days then became dangerous for both of them, sometimes when pregnant women consume a bad diet then unfortunately born baby gets so many diseases that why this specifically scheme launch in a rural and remote location by the government of Telangana.
Objectives Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023
As we know the Telangana Government has launched as they are aware that the highest number of females are unable to get the proper care of health while they are pregnant because they don’t eat proper nutritious food which has a negative impact on both mother and baby. The pregnant women who are lived inside the state govt will provide nutritious food like curry and eggs. This diet will be beneficial for their health.
Benefits Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023
- The main benefit of this scheme is to provide aid to pregnant women and their newborn children. Some of the other benefits of the scheme are as.
- The lunch box will be provided to pregnant women in the state.
- Nutritious meals will be provided to pregnant women for their good health.
- Consuming healthy food will develop good health for the unborn child.
- All the benefits from the scheme will be free of cost from the govt of Telangana.
- The applicant should be a resident of the state.
- The applicant should be a pregnant lady
- The applicant must be a resident of a rural area.
- Aadhar card for the applicant.
- Address proof of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Valid Mobile number of the applicant
The Telangana government has not yet disclosed the applicant’s correct course of action. The correct method will be made public once the government releases the site for this program.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?