RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Syllabus 2021: RSMSSB APRO Syllabus with Exam Pattern is mentioned here, check IISC Administrative Assistant Exam Date & Exam Centre based on the official announcement. Verify RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Books and Study Materials to cover all the topics of RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer written examination. Download RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern 2020 at pdf, Use the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Call Letter to attend the Interview and Written Exam. Keep visiting PuzzlesHuB to know the RSMSSB APRO latest updates.
|Origination Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection|
|Name of Post||Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) / सहायक जनसम्पर्क अधिकारी भर्ती|
|No. of Vacancy||76 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||02/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/12/2021|
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2021
- General awareness about Rajasthan.
- Various developmental schemes of the Government of Rajasthan
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution
- Fundamental rights and duties
- Parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils
- Rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- Right to Education, MNREGA.
Syllabus for RSMSSB Written Exam – Part B
- Concept of news, news value
- Essential of news writing
- News story structure
- Inverted pyramid
- Various types of reporting.
- Feature – Concept, and meaning, special article, success story, features syndicates.
- Photojournalism, pictures, selection, and editing, writing captions.
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus 2021 – Part C
- Characteristics of various media – traditional, print, electronic & new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical development of journalism in Rajasthan, General principles of writing for electronic media, news portal, blogs, definition, and characteristics of online media, interactivity, and new media.
- Important laws relating to media –Law of Defamation, Press, and Registration of Books Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in APRO Syllabus 2021 – Part D
- Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools and functions, publicity, propaganda, advertising, structure and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media planning, PR in crisis management.
- Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
Raj Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus 2021 – Part E
- Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Exam Pattern
|Objective Type Paper
(Exam Topics are given in below official Syllabus pdf)
|No of Marks||No Of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?