LIC AAO And AE Syllabus Exam Pattern
LIC AAO & Assistant Engineer 2020: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the online advertisement for the recruitment of 200+ vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) & Assistant Engineer (AE). The last day to apply online is 15th March 2020. All of the eligible candidates should have information about LIC AAO Syllabus and Examination Pattern. Candidates can go through the LIC AAO And AE Syllabus Exam Pattern is given below.
LIC AAO & Assistant Engineer 2020: Exam Pattern
The selection procedure of LIC AAO & Assistant Engineer is a three-tier process:
- Preliminary Exam – Phase I
- Mains Exam – Phase II
LIC AAO Exam Pattern For Prelims Exam
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD-16Others- 18|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD-16Others- 18|
|3.||English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes||English||SC/ST/PwBD-09Others- 10|
###English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Candidates equal to 20 times of a number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for the Main examination.
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Marks||Time (Minutes)||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||30||90||40||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD- 40|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20||Hindi/English||SC/ST/PwBD- 27|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO (Legal)||2||25##||30||English||SC/ST/PwBD- 9|
##Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO & AE 2020: Interview
Candidates who will qualify LIC AAO & AE Mains 2020 will have to appear for the final round i.e. Interview. Marks obtained in the Main examination plus marks obtained in the interview will be considered for final merit listing.
LIC AAO & AE 2020 Syllabus Prelims Exam
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Statement & Conclusion, Argument and Cause & Effect)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Word Usage
- Paragraph related question (Para connectors, para completion, para restatement, paragraph inference, para fillers)
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.