Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Status 2021, Laptop Scheme Eligible List in Telugu, Second Installment Date, Helpline Number of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Laptop Scheme, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021, Check Online Payment Status, 2nd Installment: The state government of Andhra Pradesh started the new scheme for the students of the state. Intelligent students will get the benefit of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021. This scheme has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, fees for the student will be given by the government. There are very many students who can’t pay the fees due to their families’ poor conditions.
The State Government has started a scheme for those students. In this article, we are going to share with you about eligibility criteria, the date of the second instalment, how you can check the payment status of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena, and how you can check the online status. So, read the article full so that you can take the benefit of this scheme.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021 Details
|Jagananna vasathi Deevena
|Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy
|29th November 2020
|Date of 1st Installment:
|9 April 2021
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Date of Second Installment:
|27 April 2021
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Check Payment Status
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this for the students of the state. The poor students who are unable to give their fees due to no extra income will get the benefit of this scheme. With the help of the scheme, economically weaker section students can get an education. Have you know that there are many intelligent students force belongs to the weaker section. Because of no income, they did not get higher education and they left their dreams in between.
So, eligible students of Andhra Pradesh can get financial assistance from the State Government for higher education. The poor students face whole life financial issues and are not able to fulfil their dreams. So, this is the right scheme that has been started for these students. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment status, the students will get a financial assistant who is interested to get higher education. If the students will get proper education, with the help of this scheme, the students will be self-dependent and will get a good jobs.
Helpline Number of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
As we all know that if we have some queries regarding the scheme, we can contact on helpline number that is given by the state government. When you will apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, for more information you can call on helpline number.
The helpline number for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena is 1902. This helpline number will be used by the students as well as parents.
Jagananna Deveena Online Status
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has started this scheme for those students who are good in academics. The state government will provide the students with financial assistance to get higher education. Full fees will be paid by the state government. The Chief Minister is going to pay the fee from 15000 to 20000 rupees. Only eligible students will get the benefit of this scheme. The budget for this scheme is Rs 4962.3Crore. The students of Andhra Pradesh who are doing courses of administration, master in computer application, b.ed., ITI, b Pharmacy, and Master in Business all are eligible for the scheme.
Main Objectives of the Jagananna Deevena Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government is going to provide financial assistance to those students who are unable to pay their fees for higher education. For all the students who will be eligible to get the benefit of the scheme, fees for higher education will be paid by the state government. With the help of financial assistance, the students who are good scorers easily get an education. They will not face any problems regarding money, because the fees will be paid by the government. The state government has started the scheme to encourage the students to complete their education as well as be self-dependent.
Vidya Deevens Scheme Eligible List
- All the students who belong to the economically weaker section are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deveena scheme, eligible students will get financial assistance from 15000 to 20000.
- The students of Andhra Pradesh will not have to take worry regarding fees because full fees will be paid by the state government.
- Students who belong to scheduled caste, other backward classes, differently-abled, and minorities will get the benefit.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021
- The students of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get the benefit of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021.
- The students whose family annual income is less than 2.5 lacs are eligible for this scheme.
- If the student Has any vehicle in-house, they are not eligible.
- Someone’s agricultural land will be more than 25 acres, are not eligible.
- The students who are enrolled in any private or government college, the school can take the benefit.
- If the students parent hard doing government job.
In that condition, students cannot apply for this scheme.
Required Documents for YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021
- Permanent residential proof certificate
- Aadhar Card certificate
- Education certificate admission certificate of the school or college
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photograph
Check Payment Status of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme
If you have applied for the scheme, you can check the payment status also. To check the payment status online, follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the link ” check beneficiary status”.
- You have to enter the information that is asked on the space and click on the search button.
- After that, you will get the latest news of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena’s 2nd instalment date.
Date of Second Installment of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021
Around 40 lakh colleges and schools will get benefit from this scheme. The financial assistance will be transferred to the bank accounts of the student’s mother. The first instalment has been already paid by the state government to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The students who are waiting for the second instalment, have to wait for some time because there is no official notification regarding the second instalment that has been released yet. But, from the information, maybe the second instalment will be released on 27th April 2021.
This is a very good scheme for the student, who is not getting higher education due to lack of money. Under the scheme, the state government will pay full fees for the higher education of Eligible students. For this, you have to apply online. The procedure for online application has been given in the article above.
Online Application of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- The home page will be open on the screen. On the homepage, click on the notification of the AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Now, Click on the online application for Jagananna Deevena Scheme.
- Fill in all the details that are required on the application form and upload the documents that are required.
- After that click on the submit button and also take out a printout of the application form.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.