HAL Apprentice Provisional Shortlist 2020 Released. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for Apprentice post. Now as informed earlier, you have been Provisionally Shortlisted to undergo one-year apprenticeship training at HAL TTI Bangalore, Please comply with the instructions given below. So, candidates can download the HAL Apprentice Result 2020 within the mentioned below link in our article. Candidates are informed to confirm their acceptance of the offer for Apprenticeship by sending a reply to e-mail ID: [email protected] or [email protected] earlier than 15.06.2020.
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Acceptance Of The Offer For Apprenticeship||15.06.2020|
|Status||Provisional Shortlist Released|
HAL Apprentice Result 2020 Shortlist Details:
- The Provisional Shortlisted Candidates are advised to register as Apprentice in the Apprenticeship Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and they should bring User Id and Password. At the time of reporting for training.
- Short listed candidates must produce the following original documents for verification at the time of joining:
- a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
- b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
- c) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate and proof of percentage of marks scored.
- d) Valid Aadhar card.
- e) Photo copy of candidate’s bank account pass book (only of State Bank of India).
- Two sets of photo copies of all the above documents should be submitted with self attestation at the time of verification.
- Candidates shall produce Certificate of Medical fitness by a Government Medical officer not below the Rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted) at the time of joining. (Note: Round seal should be affixed on the photo)
- Candidates shall produce Police Clearance Certificate from the office of Commissioner/ Superintendent of Police only at the time of joining, without police clearance certificate candidate will not be admitted for training.
- Candidates may download the formats of Medical and Police verification form.
- Candidates are required to come with (02) sets of the uniform as detailed below at their own cost at the time of joining for training:
- a) Male: (02) white shirts with half sleeves, (02) Grey Trousers with black belt and a pair of black shoes.
- b) Female: (02) sets of Grey Kurta and White Bottom with white duppatta and a pair of black shoes.
- Candidates have to make his/her own arrangements for accommodation and for travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship training period and no accommodation and travelling allowance will be paid by the company.
- The shortlisted candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one Year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
General Instructions to the Shortlisted Candidates:
- After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any Employment.
- Candidates are informed to verify their marks while converting from CGPA to percentage as per their University norms. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the joining process.
- Subsidized Canteen facility is available to provide breakfast and lunch to the trainees during working hours.
- Candidates shortlisted for apprenticeship training will be paid a stipend of Rs.9000/- per month as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates are informed to confirm their acceptance of the offer for Apprenticeship by sending a reply to email ID: [email protected] or [email protected] before 15.06.2020.
- Candidates have to produce proof of travel at the time of reporting for training.
- Candidates should report for training with face mask and carry sanitizer.
- Candidates are advised to download Aarogya Setu App. in their mobile.
- Candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for staying, before reporting for document verification / reporting for training.
- Candidates must come prepared to get quarantined at their own expenses as per Govt. Guidelines prevailing at the time of reporting for training.
- Last date for reporting at TTI for training is 30th June 2020.
NOTE: Candidates passed earlier to May 2017 (Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate) need not report for document verification, since they are not eligible for Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.