Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
Seven people are sitting around a rectangular table in such a way that on three sides of the table, two persons sit but on one of the larger sides of the table, only one person sits alone. All of them are facing away from the centre.
A sits just to the left of B. A sits alone on one of the larger sides of the table. Only one person sits between A and D. F sits third to the left of D. E and F are immediate neighbours (can be on the same side of the table or on the different sides). C sits second to the right of G.
Six people Gaurav, Ganesh, Girish, Gautam, Goldy and Gopal live in the same building. The building has eight floors numbered 1 to 8 from bottom to top. Two floors are vacant.
* The immediate floor above Goldy and Gopal is vacant. Also, neither Goldy nor Gopal live on the top-most floor.
* Gautam lives on floor no. 5.
* The bottom-most floor is not vacant.
* Girish doesn’t live on the bottom floor.
* Gaurav does not live below Girish.
* Three floors are between the floors on which Gaurav and Gopal.
* Ganesh does not live on a floor adjacent to the floor on which Girish lives.
* Gaurav does not live on floor no. 7.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?