Daily Current Affairs (02 – June – 2020)
Welcome to the June 2020 Daily Current Affairs MCQ One Liner Section of PuzzlesHuB. Current Affairs Quiz will Boost Your GA Section. Daily One Liner Current Affairs About national and international news are provided here. Read these one-liners for quick revision for those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/Po/Clerk and other competitive exams.
Daily CA One Liners, 02 June 2020 :
- Labour Ministry with TCS iON offers free online skill training through NCS portal
- Ministry of Jal Shakti sanctions Rs. 445 crores for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhattisgarh during 2020-21
- 23 additional Minor Forest produce items in Minimum Support Price List announced: M/O of Tribal affairs
- UN extends arms embargo and other sanctions in South Sudan till May 2021
- Virat Kohli, the only cricketer in the Forbes top 100 highest-paid athletes of 2020 topped by Federer
- Mohandas Pai to chair the advisory committee on Service provider of IBBI
- Finance Ministry appoints PR Jaishankar as MD of IIFCL
- Arun Singhal becomes new CEO of FSSAI
- Irrawaddy Dolphin population at Odisha ‘s Chilika lake increased with the help of IIT Madras’ dredging methodology
- Indian long-distance runner Kiranjeet Kaur handed 4-year ban for violation of anti-doping rule
- UP government signs MoU with industry associations to create 10 Lakh job for migrants
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.