Job Details :
- Post Name : Library & Information Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. .67700-208700
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : A Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Master’s Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. 5 years professional experience in a supervisory capacity in a Library of reputation
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not exceeding 56 years.as per ARI Rules.
Selection Method : interview.
ARI Govt Job Location : Pune ( Maharashtra )
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format (Annexure-I for
Direct Recruitment/Annexure II for Appointment on Deputation Basis) available on the Institute website www.aripune.org , along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, certificate issued by competent authorities and send it to The Director, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, on or before 4th May 2020 (Monday). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for
the post of Library & Information Officer”
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 04-05-2020
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.