The Andhra Pradesh government has invited applications for individuals working in the handloom industry under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh and are working in the handloom industry, then for those working in this industry, the State Government has launched the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. In this article, we will provide you information about the online application, eligibility, and necessary documents of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
Overview of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||People working in the handloom industry|
|Benefits||Incentives and incentives related to handloom industry|
|Category||AP Govt. Schemes|
AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government is scheduled to start phase 2 of the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers on 20 June 2020. According to this scheme, for the second period, handloom will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 24000 by the state government every year.
The first term of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme under this scheme was started on 21 December 2019. About 69,308 handloom weavers are to be profited by the Andhra Pradesh state government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will provide handloom weavers funds on June 20.
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification||20th November 2019|
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification||30th November 2019|
|Beneficiary List Publish Date||1st December 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||2nd December to 7th December 2019|
|Objection Rage on List||10th December to 14th December 2019|
|Selection of Candidates||15th December to 18th December 2019|
|Beneficiary List Release Date||20th December 2019|
|Card Issue Date||1st December 2020|
Latest Update of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Keeping in mind the issues raised by handloom weavers due to gambling lockdown due to Coronavirus, the Andhra Pradesh government has chosen to extend the arrival of annual budgetary support by half a year. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has similarly chosen to climb on recompense for handloom weavers.
According to the Andhra Pradesh state government, multi-annual protection ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 10,000 during periods when angling is not allowed. The help would be material for traditional weavers who are using sailboats. Previously there was only an option to help handloom weavers who use engines and automatic pontoons.
Benefits of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will presently provide payment of Rs 24,000 every year to the families of each qualified handloom weaver, which has a manual weaving unit.
- YSR will provide assistance to weavers and assets going on leave on 20 November 2020 under the AP Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- A second extension of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be started in all villages and towns of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Most handloom weavers were facing difficulties in the COVID-19 lockdown, so the state government would launch the scheme on 20 June 2020.
- This scheme is the first of its kind activity to help the power loom section in the country.
- Diesel endowment on angling ships is multiplied by Rs 9 for every liter.
- According to this scheme, weavers are required to take diesel from the prescribed petroleum bunk in the area of Angling Harbor.
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has been assured by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give an advance acquisition of Rs 1,000 crore to purchase new transports for the old transplants.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation will now give the responsibility of up to Rs 4,471 crore for the protection of Dispensing Organizations (DISCOM) in emergency related to funding.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Bureau has decided to increase the extra retail withdrawal fee on liquor to actualize its strategy of the ban at the feet of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state government is preparing a separate enterprise for the redistribution of representatives in various government offices.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Under this scheme, the applicant is required to be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the applicant wants to apply to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, he/she must be a handloom weaver by profession.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person who applies under this scheme must be below the poverty line category.
- The applicant is required to have a current mobile number.
- If the applicant has a bank account nearby and the account is linked to Aadhaar then the applicant will be eligible for this scheme.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “Beneficiary List“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- The list will be displayed in front of you on this page.
- The beneficiary list is also uploaded to your respective gram panchayats.
- You can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?