The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has come up with one more scheme which will benefit the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh state the scheme is known as the YSR Kapari Bandhu scheme for the year 2021. Today we will discuss with our readers the answers to certain questions regarding the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. We have discussed in this article about the online application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, documents required, and all of the other details of the scheme.
Details Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
|Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Members of Golla and Kuruma communities SHEPHERDS|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on animals|
|Official website||Release Soon|
About YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched this new YSR Bandhu Scheme because he wanted that all of the Shepherd community of the Andhra Pradesh state must be enjoying certain benefits and subsidies on the Purchase and sale of sheep all over the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme is implemented by keeping in mind the poor community of Shepherd which is residing in the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, the subsidy will be provided on the sale and purchase of animals.
Benefits Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
- One of the main benefits which will be provided to all of the shepherds’ community of Andhra Pradesh state will be the availability of subsidy on sale and purchase of animals like sheep or goat.
- The subsidy will amount to 30% of the loan or Rs. 1.5 lakhs, whichever is less.
- This availability of subsidy will help all of the shepherds to continue with their business even when they have the low financial ability.
- This scheme will help all of the people of the Andhra Pradesh state to continue their businesses and flourish the state.
- The scheme will be very beneficial for the people who are carrying on the business of selling and purchasing an animal.
Implementation Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
The implementation of the scheme will be done very soon by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government. The scheme is introduced by the National Co-operative Development Corporation to benefit all the shepherds. All of the shepherds of the state will be given financial assistance to buy 20 cheap and one goat. The scheme is implemented to benefit 50,000 beneficiaries. Each year around 12500 beneficiaries will be given financial assistance. Rs 200 crore has been allocated for the project.
If you want to avail the benefits of the scheme then you need to follow the simple eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line category.
- An Applicant must have a working bank account
- The registered members of the Golla and Kuruma communities are only applicable to the scheme.
The following documents are necessary to submit while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Working bank account details
- BPL certificate
- Community certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Occupational proof
- Loans paper
Application Procedure Of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
The information about the application procedure of this scheme is not yet open for the common public. As soon as the detailed notification of the scheme is out we will inform you of everything through this website. For getting more information about the scheme please stay connected with us in future.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?