As you all know that the Andhra Pradesh government is launching various schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Recently the Andhra Pradesh government has launched an insurance scheme called the YSR Bheema scheme. Today we are going to give you all the important information regarding YSR Bheema Scheme like what is YSR Bima scheme? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding the YSR Bheema scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
YSR Bheema Scheme
YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme which is providing security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member. Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefits. The government has decided on a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme. Under YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. In addition to this amount, Rs 10000 immediate financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Bheema scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of poor and unorganized workers of the state. Through this scheme, the cover amount will provide to the nominee of the beneficiary in case of permanent disability or death. Through the successful implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary family member will get financial support.
Benefits And Features Of YSR Bheema Scheme
- YSR Bima scheme is a kind of Insurance Scheme that provides security on the accident to families of Poor and unorganized workers
- If the beneficiary dies then the insurance cover amount will provide to the nominee
- Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, a budget of Rs 510 crores has been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Through the scheme insurance cover from Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member
- The claim amount will be given within 15 days of the filing of the claim
- Rs 10,000 immediate financial relief will also be given to the beneficiary family member
- Under this scheme, a premium of Rs 15 per annum has to be deposited by the beneficiary
- The beneficiary will provide with an identity card that will contain a unique identification number and policy number
- The claim amount will directly deposit into the bank account through the direct bank transfer method
- If the beneficiary is facing any kind of problem then they can contact PD DRDA for complaints regarding insurance enrollment or claim payment
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
- First From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Second From 51 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Third From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh in case of natural death
- Fourth From 18 to 70 years – Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident
Note: It is to be noted that the claim amount will be deposited into the nominee’s bank account within 15 days of the claim
Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
Following people can be nominees under YSR Bima scheme:-
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21 year old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Note: Under YSR Bima scheme the beneficiary will get an identity card which will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be the white ration card holder
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme
For applying for YSR Bheema Scheme the beneficiaries are not required to do any kind of registration. The volunteers will survey through the door-to-door campaigns and check the white ration cardholders. After that, the information collected from the survey will be verified by the secretary of welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected. After that, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account including the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum. For more details, you can visit the official website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?