As you all know that the West Bengal government is organizing Duare Sarkar camps. Through these camps, citizens of West Bengal are applying under various schemes launched by the State Government. The government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Duare Ration Card List. Through this scheme doorstep delivery of ration will provide to the beneficiaries. Citizens can apply under this scheme through Duare Sarkar camps. By reading this article you will get complete details regarding this scheme like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, beneficiary list, etc. So if you want to take the benefit of the West Bengal Duare ration list then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Key Highlights West Bengal Duare Ration List
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Duare Ration List|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Ration At Doorstep|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
About West Bengal Duare Ration List 2021
The West Bengal government has decided to provide doorstep delivery of rations to the Beneficiaries. This facility will be provided under the West Bengal Duare Ration List from 15 September 2021. The government is going to provide the doorstep delivery of ration in each district. 15% beneficiaries of all districts will include in the pilot project. The government was previously launching this scheme from 1st September 2021 but it coincided with the ongoing Duare Sarkar and Paray Samadhan camp and most of the officials were engaged in it.
- So the government has decided to defer it by 15 days. From November 2021 70% to 80% of the full-fledged target will cover.
- The food and supplies department has also instructed the ration dealers to divide all beneficiaries under their jurisdiction into 16 clusters and designate a fixed day of the week each month for the distribution of food grains in each cluster.
- Initially, it has decided that only antyodaya anna yojana and priority households will get the benefit of duare ration.
Distribution Of Ration Under West Bengal Duare Ration
According to the guidelines, ration would be carried out on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday every month. The distribution in a month will be carried from 1st Tuesday till 4th Friday in 16 clusters. The dates of distribution might vary but the day will be the same. Saturday will be earmarked for distribution from ration shops so that all those people who have missed ration delivery can collect it from the shop. Other than that the second half of Sunday will be reserved for distributing food grains in Duare ration mode for clusters that have been missed due to holidays or weather conditions. Each Dealer will incur the additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under the West Bengal Duare ration.
Categories Of Ration Cards In West Bengal
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana- Through antyodaya Anna Yojana highly subsidized food grains are provided to the poorest families. The poorest of poor families are identified through surveying and the government provides food grains up to 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidised cost of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat
- Priority household- This card is issued to the beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. All those houses which have priority ration card is entitled to get 5 kg of food grain per member every month
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-I- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana is a ration card type in West Bengal. All those citizens who have this ration card has entitled to get subsidised rice and wheat at a fair price shop at Rs 2 per kg
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-II- This is a ration card which has provided to those beneficiaries who come under the above poverty line category. This ration card holders have entitled to get wheat at the rate of Rs 9 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs 13 per kg.
Objective Of West Bengal Duare Ration List
The main objective of the West Bengal Duare Ration List is to provide doorstep delivery of ration. Now the citizens of West Bengal are not required to visit a fair price shop in order to get their ration. The government of West Bengal is now going to deliver the Ration to the homes of the citizens. This scheme will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. Citizens can apply under this scheme at Duare Sarkar Camps. The application is free of cost. Now all the beneficiaries who are not able to get ration because of nonavailability of time will get ration at their doorstep.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Duare Ration List
- The west bengal government have launched West Bengal duare ration list
- Through this scheme the government is going to provide doorstep delivery of ration
- From 15 September 2021 citizens can avail the benefit of this scheme
- 15% beneficiaries of all the districts will include in the pilot project
- From November 2021, 70% to 80% of the full-fledged target will be covered
- The food and supplies department has instructed to all the ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries under their jurisdiction in 16 clusters and designate a fix day of each month for distribution of food grains in each cluster
- It has decided that initially antyodaya anna yojana and priority household will get benefit of this scheme
- The ration would carried out on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday every month
- Saturday will here earmarked for distribution from ration shop so that all those people who have missed ration delivery can collect it from the shop
- Each dealer will incur additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under West Bengal duare ration
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply Under West Bengal Duare Ration
- First of all you have to go to the duare sarkar camps
- Now you have to ask for application form
- You have to fill this application form by entering all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id etc
- Now you have to attach all the required documents
- After that you have to to submit this form at duare sarkar camps
- By following this procedure you can apply under West Bengal duare ration
Procedure To Check West Bengal Duare Ration List
The authorities have not yet finalized the beneficiary list of The Duare Ration card. The authorities are soon going to finalize the beneficiary list. After finalizing the beneficiary list you have to follow the procedure given below in order to check your name in the beneficiary list:-
- Go to the official website of West Bengal duare ration
- On the homepage you have to click on beneficiary list
- Now you have to select your district
- After that you have to select a block
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you can check beneficiary list
Note- if you want to get more information regarding Duare Ration kindly stay with us in the future we will share with you all the important updates as soon as the government will release.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?