We all know that our country is now becoming digital, now most of the work is being done through digital. Given this, the Prime Minister of our country has started a digital campaign. The central government is providing all types of government services digitally through this campaign. With this, the government has started the National Voter Service Portal for the citizens of the country, under which citizens of the country can apply for voter identity cards online. So friends, if you want to apply for a Voter ID Card, then you should read this article completely because we have given complete information about applying for a Voter ID card online through this article.
Highlights of Voter ID Card
|Name||Voter ID Card Apply Online|
|Launched By||Election Commission of India|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Voter ID card online application facility|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Voter ID Card Apply Online
If you are an Indian citizen and you have completed 18 years of age, you can apply online by visiting the official website started by the Prime Minister. As we all know how much election fraud happens, the government has issued a voter ID card, which is essential, in order to avoid that fraud and to facilitate the election process, steps for large demographics of the country. Registration for a voter ID card is an easy process that can be done online. Who can apply for a voter identity card, how to apply and where to apply, all the information we have given in our article, then you are requested to read our article till the end and other information can go to its official website.
Objective of Voter ID Card
The main objective of starting this portal by the Prime Minister is that citizens of the country can apply for a Voter ID card online and can use all the services related to a voter ID card at home. After this website by the central government, now citizens will not need to go to any government office to register themselves as voters, all of them can apply online from their home, and by the government to start this scheme It is also aimed to reduce the fraud on the elections going on in the country, whose portal has been started and its government will have complete information about the citizens as well as using it from home will save the time of people.
Benefits & Features of Voter ID
- Voter ID cards can be stored on their mobile phones and downloaded to personal computers through this portal. They can also be saved in features like a digital locker.
- All citizens of the country, who are 18 years of age, can apply for a Voter ID card through this portal, and get their card made.
- Through this portal, you will no longer need to go to any government office to get your voter ID. You can easily apply from home.
- If you apply through the website started by the Prime Minister, then you will not have to face any kind of problem and your time will also be saved.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- driving license
- High school marksheet
- address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older
Procedure to Check Your Name In Voter ID Card List
- Call on voter helpline number 1950
- SMS to 1950/7738299899
- Visit the official website that is www.nvsp.in
- Go to your voter centre
Voter ID Card Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Voter ID card, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website, of the National Voter service portal, After that, the Home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on login/register. Then, a new page will open in front of you.
- After that, on this page, you have to click on don’t have an account register as a new user. Then, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Now On this form, you have to enter all the required details like your mobile number, email id, password, etc, and click on the register button.
- After that, the login form will open in front of you. Now you have to enter all the required details in this login form like your username, password, and captcha code.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, where you have to click on fresh Inclusion and enrollment.
- After that, you will open a new page, On this page, you have to choose your citizenship status and state and click on the Next button.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you. Now you have to enter all the required details in this application form like your address details, personal details, additional information, date of birth-related details, declarations, etc, and click on submit.
- As soon as you click, your process will be completed, in this way you can apply.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website, of the national grievance service. Then, the Homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on sign up. After that, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- After filling in all details and click on the register, Now you have to fill the registration form by entering all the required details and click on submit after this, you have to log in to the portal by clicking on the login link.
- After that, you have to enter the registered mobile number, password, and captcha code and click on submit.
- After that, a login form will open in front of you. Now you have to enter all the required details in the login form and click on submit button.
Track Complaint Status
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Grievance Service.
- The homepage will open in front of you, on the home page of the website you have to click on Track Your Complaint.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, now you have to enter your complaint id/reference number.
- After you have entered all the information, you have to click on show status.
- As soon as you click, all the information related to Grievance status will be opened in front of you.
We have provided all the important information regarding the online application of Voter ID card through this article. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can contact the helpline number to solve your problem. The helpline number is 1800111950. Some other contact details are as follows: –
- Address: Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001
- EPABX: 23052205 – 10, 23052212 – 18, 23052146, 23052148, 23052150
- Email: complaints[at]eci[dot]gov[dot]in
- Faxline: 23052219, 23052162/63/19/45
- Control Room: 23052220, 23052221
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Voter ID Card Apply Online beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?