UPSC NDA NA Previous Year Question Paper: Check Questions with Solution PDF Link: The Union Public Service Commission has issued the notification for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I). The board will be conducted the written exam on 16.04.2023. The exam syllabus, pattern, and previous question details are given below.
UPSC NDA Previous Question Papers PDF Download
|NDA Previous Year Question Paper|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Tips for Attempting UPSC NDA Exam Paper
Here are a few NDA Preparation Tips:
- Go through the entire question paper.
- Create a proper plan in order to attempt the question methodically.
- Plan effective time management in advance and decide on an exam-taking strategy.
- Do not waste time on unfamiliar questions. Attempt questions only when 90-100% sure.
- Keep track of the time taken for each attempt.
- Start moderating the answers honestly.
- Go through each incorrect answer to avoid repeating the same mistakes in the exam.
- Solving previous year’s papers will help candidates to analyse their preparation for the exam.
Benefits of Solving NDA Previous Year Question Paper
The advantages of solving UPSC NDA in previous years’ papers are as under:
- Going through NDA Previous Years’ Papers will make candidates understand the changes this exam has undergone in the past. This will help them prepare for the challenges better.
- Solving previous years’ papers will help the candidate understand the exact nature of the question being asked in the exam.
- Attempting all the Previous Years’ Question Papers will help them track the time spent solving the paper and the efficiency level. This will be of huge advantage for the actual exam.
- Solving NDA question papers will help candidates understand the topics they need to cover for the exam.
- Candidates will identify their weak and strong areas. Prepare a study plan accordingly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?