Dear Applied Candidates UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in UJVNL Assistant Engineer AE Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest UJVNL Assistant Engineer Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for the UJVNL Assistant Engineer Selection process, UJVNL Assistant Engineer Eligibility, and UJVNL Assistant Engineer Document verification and etc? UJVNL Assistant Engineer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Download www.ujvnl.com Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 in pdf format to prepare in offline mode. This article will be more useful for the candidates who are in search of UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021.
UJVNL Assistant Engineer AE 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for UJVNL Assistant Engineer 2021
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam AE Syllabus 2021 – Aptitude
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving
- Visualization Space.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 – General Awareness
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- IT & Space
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Reasoning
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Dictionary woods.
- Number coding.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Human relation.
- The odd man out.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
www.ujvnl.com Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Technical Subjects
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Studies
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Karnaugh map and applications
- Small signal analysis
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- The transistor as a switching element
- Network Theory
- Broad banding techniques
- Transient and steady-state response of control systems
- Control Systems
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Communication Systems
- Power amplifiers
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Mechanics
- Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
- The Strength of Materials
Exam Pattern for UJVNL Assistant Engineer 2021
|Post Name||Parts||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|AE (Electrical & Mechanical)||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Electrical Engineering for AE (T) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for AE (T) Mechanical.||126||126|
|AE (Civil)||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to civil engineering.||126||126|
|Geologist||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type is a written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology, or Engineering Geology.||126||126|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?