TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Check Telangana Junior Steno/ Assistant, Typist Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern, Subject Topics!!! The Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad is to invite Applications from Candidates to Hire in the Post of Junior Steno/ Assistant, Typist by the General Recruitment Exam. The Vacancy Details and Exam Date will be Communicated by the Board Soon. Candidates willing to Appear for the Exam can Check Telangana Junior Steno/ Assistant, Typist Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern, Subject Topics Below.
TSPSC Group IV Syllabus Details
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Junior Steno/ Assistant, Typist Post|
|Exam Date||Will be Updated Soon|
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023:
Written Exam Pattern
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving the analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
Practical Type Exam Pattern:
Contents of Part-A: WORD
- Create and save a document using MS WORD
- Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of text
- Undo and redo the process
- Moving, Copying, and renaming
- Format the Text document
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Page formatting
- Spell-check the document
- Finding and Replacing text
- Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
- Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
- Checking Spelling and Grammar using Dictionary
- Print the document
- Print Preview
- Print Dialog box
- Mail Merge in Ms-word
- Create a main document and data file for mail merging
- Merging the files
C.From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
- Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, and column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, and split cells of the table.
- Use formulae in tables.
- sorting data in a table.
- formatting a table.
Contents of Part-B – EXCEL:
- Create and save a new workbook in Excel
- Entering Data into Worksheet
- Editing data of Worksheet
- Formatting the text in the cells
- Formatting the numbers in the cells.
- Formatting cells.
- Copying format of the cell along with data format.
- Changing the height and width of cells.
- Freezing Titles, splitting the screen
- Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
- Copying the formula over a range of cells.
- Inserting built-in functions into the cells.
- Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
- Format graphs in Excel.
- Printing of worksheet.
Contents of Part-C – POWER POINT:
- Create and save a new presentation using MS PowerPoint
- the layout of the opening screen in PowerPoint
- the toolbars in MS PowerPoint
- Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
- Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
- Insert new slides into the presentation.
- Apply slide transition effects.
- Slide show.
- Set animation to text and pictures in a slide
- Set the sounds, order, and timing for animation.
Contents of Part-D – INTERNET:
- Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.,).
- Search the Web using Search Engines.
- Create an E-mail account.
- Send and receive E-mail.
- E-commerce transactions
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
- The TSPSC Group 4 Exam will be Held for 300 Marks Total.
- The Exam Consist of 2 Paper – Paper 1 (150 Questions) and Paper 2 (150 Questions)
- The Exam Duration is 150 Minutes for Each Paper.
- The Language Of Examination is Trilingual i.e., English, Telugu & Urdu.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||150||150 Minutes||150|
|2||SECRETARIAL ABILITIES||150||150 Minutes||150|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (Practical Type)
|TEST||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying mark|
|PROFICIENCY IN OFFICE AUTOMATION WITH USAGE OF COMPUTERS AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE||30||50||15||17.5||20|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?