TNTEU B.Ed. & M.Ed Select List 2020 has Released on Official Website. Tamilnadu Teachers Education University has announced Nominal Roll of B.Ed. & M.Ed candidates for the academic year (2019–2020) on their official website. For More Details, you can visit and check the http://www.tnteu.ac.in Official Website.
TNTEU B.Ed. & M.Ed Selected List 2020 Details
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Teachers Education University|
|Exam Name||B.Ed. & M.Ed|
|Status||Selected List 2020 (Released)|
TNTEU B.Ed. & M.Ed Nominal Roll Details
The Nominal Roll of candidates admitted to B.Ed. /M.Ed. Degree Courses for the academic year 2019-2020 students are available in the College Login Form. The Principals are informed to download and verify in accordance with the instructions/information mentioned below.
- Carefully scrutinize all the columns in the Nominal Roll list.
- Verify the name and candidate’s pedagogical subject.
- If any corrections are required for any candidate(s) in this Nominal Roll list, make them legibly with Red Ink only.
- Corrected Hard copy of the Nominal Roll must be sent to the University and also send the copy to the mail id: [email protected] on or before 27.05.2020.
- Note that any subsequent corrections in future shall not be entertained under any circumstances. Hence, incorporate all corrections carefully in this Nominal Roll.
The Principals should sign at the bottom of each page of the original Nominal Roll sent by the university affixing full signature with date and college seal and send the same to the university through post and e-mail. The Principal of the colleges should take note that the university will not send any hard copy of the Nominal Roll and the colleges have to make corrections in the downloaded copy. Accordingly, examinations will be conducted based on the list approved by all Principals.
Further, M.Ed. Colleges of Education for First-year students admitted during the academic year 2019–2020 are informed to mention the Optional subject in excel format for each candidate and forward the list to the email id: [email protected] on or before 27.05.2020.
As per the reference cited, B.Ed. & M.Ed. Colleges of Education for the Second year students admitted during the academic year 2018 -2019 are informed to send the Optional subject if not sent previously to the email id: [email protected] on or before 27.05.2020.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?