TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Syllabus 2021 PDF- Download Exam Pattern Here: TNFUSRC Forest Department has planned to conduct the forest watcher examination soon. Now the Board officially released the syllabus and exam pattern for the post of forest watcher. Interested candidates can download the syllabus from the official site or our site. Direct download is given below.
TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||TNFUSRC|
|Name of the Post||Forest Watcher|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
TN Forest Watcher Syllabus:
TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Syllabus will be consist of General Knowledge. The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil. In case of any discrepancy between the Tamil and English versions of the question paper, the English version shall prevail.
- Physics- Nature of Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Inventions and discoveries‐National scientific laboratories‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical quantities, standards and units‐Force, motion and energy‐Magnetism, electricity and electronics‐ Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry‐Elements and Compounds‐Acids, bases and salts‐Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany‐Main Concepts of life science‐Classification of living organism‐Nutrition and dietetics‐Respiration
- Zoology‐Blood and blood circulation‐Reproductive system‐Environment, ecology, health and hygiene‐Human diseases, prevention and remedies‐Animals, plants and human life.
- History– Latest diary of events‐ national ‐National symbols‐Profile of States‐Eminent persons & places in news‐Sports & games‐Books & author‘s ‐Awards & honors‘‐India and its neighbors
- Political Science‐Problems in conduct of public elections‐Political parties and political system in India‐Public awareness & General administration‐ Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility Geography‐Geographical landmarks‐
- Economics – Current socio‐economic problems
Science – Latest inventions on science & technology
Earth and Universe‐Solar system‐Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate‐Water resources ‐‐‐ rivers in India‐Soil, minerals & natural resources‐Forest & wildlife‐Agricultural pattern‐Transport & communication‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution‐ Natural calamities – Disaster_Management.
History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu:
Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the brahmans‐South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people‐India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture‐Unity in diversity – race, colour, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes.
Constitution of India‐‐Preamble to the constitution‐ Salient features of constitution‐Union, state and territory‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charter‐ Union legislature – Parliament‐. State executive‐ State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law‐.Elections‐.Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐.Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms
Nature of Indian economy‐ Five‐year plan models‐an assessment‐Land reforms & agriculture‐Application of science in agriculture‐Industrial growth‐Rural welfare-oriented programmers‐Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty‐Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Indian National Movement
National renaissance‐‐Emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore‐Different modes of agitations‐Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
Conversion of information to data‐Collection, compilation and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams‐Parametric representation of data‐Analytical interpretation of data ‐Simplification‐Percentage‐Highest Common Factor(HCF)‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest‐Compound interest‐Area‐Volume‐Time and Work ‐ Logical Reasoning‐Puzzles‐Dice‐ Visual Reasoning‐ Alphanumeric Reasoning‐
TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Selection Process:
TN Forest Watcher selection process will be based on Online Examination (CBT), Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test. TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Examination will be 3 Hours.
TN Forest Watcher Exam Pattern:
|10.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M 3 Hours|
The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
The following shall be the subject-wise distribution of questions (tentative) in the online examination for the post of Forest Watcher.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|General Knowledge & Aptitude||150||150||3 Hours|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?