Dear Applied Candidates TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 download for PDF in Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Physical Education Director Grade I Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants we are provided TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Date & Centre get following the page. aspirants we are providing topic-wise TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 in the below of this article. After the selection of first-round, aspirants need to face the final selection round which is the Personal Interview. So applicants get TN TRB PG Assistant Latest Syllabus for Subject wise mentioned below the page. Candidates should download the TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 from this page with the help of the below-given link.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Recruitment Details
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Requirement Board|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam Pattern|
|Job Role||TRB PG Assistant & PED|
|Salary||5200 – 20200|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Syllabus Subject Wise
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
Tamil Nadu TRB PG Assistant/ Physical Education Director Grade I Education Methodology Syllabus
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Integration
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- The channel of International communication
- Pre-primary Education
- Environmental Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Nutrition and health
- National Educational Policy (1986).
- Role of Educational Institutions
Tamila Nadu TRB PG Assistant Main Subject Syllabus
- Approaches to Literature
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- Principles of Literary Criticism
- History of English Language
- Operations Research
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Statistics – I, II
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Electronics (Digital)
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Vector Fields
- Quantum mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications
- Nonaqueous solvents
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Periodic properties
- Old quantum theory
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Organometallic compounds
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallophytes, and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phytogeography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigens and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
TN TRB PG Assistant & PED 2021 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for TN TRB PG Assistant & PED 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|S.no||Name of the Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Educational Methodology||30||150||3 hours|
|Main Subject – Tamil/ English/ Physics/ Maths/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Botany/ Zoology/ History/ Economics/ Physical Education|
The Computer Based Examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows. So, the applicants can check the TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus and start their preparation for the examination. The applicants can also know the topics asked from which subjects. So, the candidates can check the information given below on this page.
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section-wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appearing any written examination.
Candidates shall occupy the seats allotted to them in the Examination Hall before the time specified in the Admission Ticket. LATECOMERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE EXAMINATION. Candidates shall not bring with them any Electronic/Communication device such as Calculator, Mobile Phone, Digital Diary, etc into the Examination Hall.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?