Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 31 May 2021 ?
- UPBEAT (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साहित): optimistic
Synonyms: cheerful, cheery
He was upbeat about the company’s future.
- IMPUDENCE (NOUN): (बदतमीजी): impertinence
Synonyms: insolence, effrontery
His arrogance and impudence had offended many.
- QUIESCENT (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिर): inactive
Synonyms: inert, latent
Strikes were headed by groups of workers who had previously been quiescent.
- PROFOUNDLY (ADVERB): (गंभीरतापूर्वक): extremely
Synonyms: very, deeply
He profoundly altered the whole course of my life.
- ABHORRENT (ADJECTIVE): (घिनौना): hateful
Synonyms: detestable, detested
Racism is abhorrent to us all.
- IRONIC (ADJECTIVE): (ताने के तौर पर): sarcastic
Synonyms: sardonic dry
His mouth curved into an ironic smile.
- RETREAT (VERB): (पीछे हटना): go out
Synonyms: ebb, recede
Antonyms: come in
It becomes so hot that the lizards retreat into the shade.
- ENIGMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (रहस्यपूर्ण): enigmatic
Synonyms: mysterious, confusing
He found his boss’s utterances too cryptic.
- OPPRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (दमनकारी): harsh
Synonyms: cruel, brutal
They survived an oppressive dictatorship.
- VIBRANT (ADJECTIVE): (जीवंत): spirited
Synonyms: lively, high-spirited
I reside in a vibrant cosmopolitan city.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?