Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 31 July 2021 ?
- FLAK (NOUN): (आलोचना): Criticism
Synonyms: Censure, Disapproval
You must be strong enough to take the flak if things go wrong.
- QUASH (VERB): (खत्म करना): Suppress
Synonyms: Put an end to, Finish
A hospital executive quashed rumours that nursing staff will lose jobs.
- EVACUATE (VERB): (ख़ाली करना): Remove
Synonyms: Clear, Move out
Several families were evacuated from their home.
- MAVERICK (NOUN): (व्यक्तिवादी): Individualist
Synonyms: Nonconformist, Free spirit
He’s the maverick of the senate.
- PROLIFIC (ADJECTIVE): (उर्वर):Productive
Synonyms: Fertile, Inventive
In captivity tigers are prolific breeders.
- GRACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विनीत): Courteous
Synonyms: Polite, Civil
The hostess of the party was gracious.
- INDELIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (अमिट): Ineradicable
Synonyms: Ineffaceable, Indestructible
He has an indelible impression on me.
- INCREDIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (अविश्वसनीय): Unbelievable
Synonyms: Beyond-Belief, Unconvincing
Hers is an incredible tale of triumph.
- DESPICABLE (ADJECTIVE): (घृणित): Contemptible
What he did was a despicable crime.
- ENRICH (VERB): (संपन्न बनाना): Enhance
Synonyms: Improve, Augment
Her exposure to museums enriched her life in France.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?