Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 30 May 2021 ?
- UNDERPIN (VERB): (प्रोत्साहित करना): promote
Synonyms: nurture, encourage
The theme of honour underpinning the two books.
- EXACERBATE (VERB): (ख़राब करना): aggravate
Synonyms: worsen, inflame
The exorbitant cost of land in urban areas only exacerbated the problem.
- CATASTROPHE (NOUN): (आपदा): disaster
Synonyms: calamity, cataclysm
An environmental catastrophe has hit the country.
- MOUNT (VERB): (बढ़ना): increase
Synonyms: grow, rise
The costs mount up when you buy a home.
- MARGINAL (ADJECTIVE): (थोड़ा): slight
Synonyms: small, tiny
It seems likely to make only a marginal difference.
- FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (डरावना): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
Hers is a formidable opponent.
- ABOLISH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): put an end to
Synonyms: do away with, get rid of
The tax was abolished in 1977.
- ADULTERATE (VERB): (मिलावट करना): degrade
Synonyms: debase, spoil
The brewer is said to adulterate his beer.
- CONSEQUENTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (अहम): resulting
Synonyms: resultant, ensuing
Antonyms: casual, unrelated
A loss of confidence and a consequential withdrawal of funds.
- ALLIANCE (NOUN): (नाता): affinity
Synonyms: relationship, association
An alliance between medicine and morality is to be established.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?