Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 30 June 2021 ?
- NIMBLE (ADJECTIVE): (फुर्तीला): agile
Synonyms: lithe, sprightly
With a deft motion of her nimble fingers, she completed the task.
- MORATORIUM (NOUN): (प्रतिबंध): embargo
Synonyms: ban, prohibition
There was a moratorium on the use of drift nets.
- MYSTERIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (रहस्यमय): enigmatic
Synonyms: inscrutable, secretive
She was mysterious about herself but said plenty about her husband.
- THRIVE (VERB): (फलना-फूलना): flourish
Synonyms: prosper, burgeon
Antonyms: fail, collapse
The entertainment industry has thrived in the recent decade.
- SUBVERSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (विनाशक): disruptive
Synonyms: inflammatory, insurgent
He was seen as a potentially subversive man within the party.
- CAPTIVATE (VERB): (मोह लेना): enthral
Synonyms: charm, enchant
He was captivated by her beauty.
- ABANDONED (ADJECTIVE): (असंयत): uninhibited
Synonyms: reckless, unrestrained
He performed a wild, abandoned dance.
- BUTTRESS (VERB): (समर्थन देना): strengthen
Synonyms: reinforce, fortify
He buttressed his idea by religious belief.
- PROMINENT (ADJECTIVE):(अगोचर): conspicuous
Synonyms: noticeable, obvious
The new housing estates are prominent landmarks.
- DETENTION (NOUN): (क़ैद): custody
Synonyms: imprisonment, confinement
The fifteen people arrested were still in police detention.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?