Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 28 January 2020 ?
1. AMORPHOUS (ADJECTIVE): (आकारहीन) without a clearly defined shape or form, shapeless
Synonyms: shapeless, formless
Antonyms: definite, shape
This looks like an amorphous mass of jelly.
2.RUMBLINGS (NOUN/ADJ.): (घडघड) An early indication or rumor of dissatisfaction or incipient change.
Synonyms: resound, roar
There are growing rumblings of discontent.
3.PRAGMATISM (NOUN): (यथाताथ्यवाद) a pragmatic attitude or policy.
Synonyms: disdain, conceit
Antonyms: humility, realness
Ideology had been tempered with pragmatism.
4. FIEFDOM (NOUN): (जागीर) area of the type of activity that is controlled by something.
Synonyms: arena, barony
Antonyms: inactive, uselessness
The stage is my personal fiefdom.
5. SNUGGLE (VERB): (चिपका लेना) move into a warm comfortable question.
Synonyms: nestle, settle
Antonyms: release, separate
The children snuggled up to their mother to get warm.
6. IMPELLED (VERB): (प्रेरित करना) drive, force, or urge (someone) to do something.
Synonyms: oblige, induce
Antonyms: hinder, calm
Financial difficulties impelled him to desperate measures.
7. VINDICATES (VERB): (साबित करना) clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
Synonyms: acquit, clear
Antonyms: convict, blame
The hospital staff was vindicated by the inquest verdict.
8. ATROCITIES (NOUN): (क्रूरता): a highly unpleasant or distasteful object.
Synonyms: cruelty, an abomination
Antonyms: decency, goodness
A textbook which detailed war atrocities.
9. JIBE (VERB): (मेल खाना) conform
Synonyms: match, tally
Antonyms: differ, disagree
She jibed all the details of the account.
10. EAGER (ADJECTIVE): (अधीर) anxious
Synonyms: keen, ambitious
Antonyms: dispassionate, uneager
The CBI was eager to prosecute the vice chancellor for extortion.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?