Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 27 May 2021 ?
- MAWKISH (ADJECTIVE): (कुत्सित): sentimental
Synonyms: over-sentimental, over-emotional
He paid a mawkish ode to parenthood.
- REINSTATE (VERB): (बहाल करना): restore
Synonyms: put back, replace
The union threatened strike action if Owen was not reinstated.
- DIGNIFIED (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिष्ठित): stately
Synonyms: noble, courtly
She maintained a dignified silence.
- RELUCTANT (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छुक): unwilling
Synonyms: disinclined, unenthusiastic
He is always reluctant in trying anything new.
- DISCARD (VERB): (अलग करना): throw away
Synonyms: throw out, get rid of
She bundled up the clothes she had discarded.
- PHENOMENAL (ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): exceptional
Synonyms: extraordinary, remarkable
The town expanded at a phenomenal rate.
- FORTIFY (VERB): (मज़बूत करना): invigorate
Synonyms: strengthen, energize
She is fortified by her religious faith.
- RIFE (ADJECTIVE): (व्याप्त): widespread
Synonyms: general common
Male chauvinism was rife in medicine.
- PRECISION (NOUN): (शुद्धता): exactness
Synonyms: accuracy, correctness
The deal was planned and executed with military precision.
- IMPROBABLE (ADJECTIVE): (असंभाव्य): unlikely
Synonyms: not likely, doubtful
This account of events was seen by the jury as most improbable.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?