Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 26 July 2021 ?
- COMMERCIAL (ADJECTIVE): (लाभ के उदेश्यवाला): Lucrative
Synonyms: Moneymaking, Profitable
Their work is way too commercial.
- SUBVERT (VERB): (व्यवस्था भंग करना): Destabilize
Synonyms: Unsettle, Overthrow
An attempt was made to subvert democratic government.
- PRECAUTIONARY (ADJECTIVE): (निवारक): Preventative
Synonyms: Preventive, safety
We took her to hospital as a precautionary measure.
- URGE (VERB): (अनुरोध करना): Encourage
Synonyms: Enjoin, adjure
Drawing up outside, he urged her inside.
- GROUNDBREAKING (ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): Innovative
Synonyms: Pioneering, Advanced
Groundbreaking research has been done to look into fertility problems
- INTENSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (गहन): Thorough
Synonyms: In-depth, Concentrated
She undertook an intensive Arabic course.
- WANE (VERB): (कम होना): Decrease
Synonyms: Decline, Diminish
Confidence in the dollar has waned.
- GHASTLY (ADJECTIVE): (भयंकर): Terrible
Synonyms: Frightful, Horrible
It was one of the most ghastly crimes ever committed.
- UNCERTAINTY (NOUN): (अनिश्चितता): Unpredictability
Synonyms: Unreliability, Precariousness
These are times of uncertainty and danger.
- LAPSE (VERB): (बिगड़ना): Deteriorate
Synonyms: Decline, Fall
The country has now lapsed into chaos.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?