Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 26 July 2020 ?
- FALLOW (ADJECTIVE): (परती, बिना जोती बोई भूमि): uncultivated
Synonyms: unploughed, untilled
Incentives were provided to farmers to let the land lie fallow.
- REVIEW (VERB): (पुनर्विचार करना): reconsider
Synonyms: re-examine, reassess
Antonyms: stick by
All slides were then reviewed by one pathologist.
- CONTEMPLATIVE(ADJECTIVE): (विचारशील): thoughtful
Synonyms: pensive, reflective
She regarded me with a contemplative eye.
- ADVERSARY (NOUN): (प्रतिद्वंद्वी): opponent
Synonyms: rival, enemy
Ritra beat his old adversary in the quarter-finals.
- SUCCUMB (VERB): (दबना): yield
Synonyms: give in, give way
We cannot merely give up and succumb to despair.
- ONGOING (ADJECTIVE): (चल रही है): in progress
Synonyms: underway, going on
There is an ongoing debate on the issue.
- FLAIR (NOUN): (कौशल): aptitude
Synonyms: talent, gift
She had a flair for certain languages.
- DISCHARGE (VERB): (उतार देना): unload
Synonyms: offload, empty
The ferry was discharging passengers.
- LIGHT-HEARTED(ADJECTIVE): (प्रसन्नचित): carefree
Synonyms: cheerful, cheery
We had an excited, light-hearted chatter.
- STREAM (NOUN): (श्रृंखला): succession
Synonyms: series, string
A woman screamed a stream of abuse.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?