Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 25 January 2020 ?
1. PERCH (VERB/NOUN): (बसेरा) to sit on near the edge of something.
Synonyms: branch, lounge
The budgerigar shuffled along with its perch.
2.BATON (NOUN/VERB): (छड़ी) stick passed from one runner to another
Synonyms: stick, rod
Antonyms: spread, divide
Most political parties pass the baton from one generation to another.
3.COHESION (NOUN): (एकजुटता) the action or fact of forming a united whole.
Synonyms: adherence, attachment
Antonyms: animosity, hatred
The lack of cohesion within the party lost them votes in the election.
4. SPHERE (NOUN): (क्षेत्र) an object shaped like a ball, subject or area of knowledge.
Synonyms: round, circle
This changes the shape of the cornea from a spoon like a form to a sphere.
5. BRETHREN (NOUN): (भ्राता) connected with profession, not blood.
Synonyms: relative, kin
We are brethren of the same profession.
6. FIDDLE (VERB/NOUN): (सारंगी) act dishonestly to get something, move or touch things.
Synonyms: fidget, interfere
Antonyms: alone, reserve
Put your papers down and stop fiddling with them.
7. ANONYMOUS (ADJECTIVE): (गुमनाम) not identified by name, incognito
Synonyms: unknown, nameless
Antonyms: named, identified
The money was denoted by an anonymous benefactor.
8. INTRIGUING (ADJ+): (पेचीदा) arousing one’s curiosity, fascinating
Synonyms: absorbing, engross
Antonyms: bore, bother
She has a very intriguing personality.
9. ELUSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (मायावी) difficult to find, catch, or achieve
Synonyms: evasive, slippery
Antonyms: definite, stable
The elusive thought he had had moments before.
10. PAN (VERB): (कटु वचन बोलना ) criticize severely.
Synonyms: criticize, pummel
Antonyms: praise, applaud
The movie was panned by the critics.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?