Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 22 May 2021 ?
?1. FACET (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ A particular aspect or feature of something (पहलू)
● Synonyms ➩ angle, aspect, hand, phase, side
?2. HARK (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ Listen, pay attention (सुनना)
● Synonyms ➩ attend, harken, hear, hearken, heed, listen
?3. PREPOSTEROUS (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous (निरर्थक)
● Synonyms ➩ absurd, bizarre, crazy, fanciful, fantastic
?4. SEMBLANCE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ The outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different (दिखावा)
● Synonyms ➩ act, airs, charade, disguise, facade (also façade), front
?5. SUBSEQUENT (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Coming after something in time; following (आगामी)
● Synonyms ➩ after, ensuing, later, posterior
?6. INEVITABLE (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Certain to happen; unavoidable, so frequently experienced or seen that it is completely predictable (अनिवार्य)
● Synonyms ➩ certain, ineluctable, ineludible, inescapable, necessary
?7. PERPETUAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Never ending or changing, occurring repeatedly; so frequent as to seem endless and uninterrupted (लगातार)
● Synonyms ➩ continued, continuing, continuous, incessant, nonstop
?8. DEEM (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ Regard or consider in a specified way
● Synonyms ➩ believe, conceive, consider, esteem, feel, figure
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?