Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 21 July 2021 ?
- UNWAVERING (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिर): steady
Synonyms: fixed, resolute
She fixed him with an unwavering stare.
- HOSPITALITY (NOUN): (सत्कार): friendliness
Synonyms: welcome, helpfulness
Scotland is a country which is renowned for its hospitality.
- SCOURGE (NOUN): (अभिशाप): affliction
Synonyms: bane, curse
Mass unemployment is a scourge for the society.
- COHERENCE (NOUN): (स्थिरता): consistency
Synonyms: soundness, organization
Many questions weren further raised on the coherence of state policy.
- TOXIC (ADJECTIVE): (अप्रिय): unpleasant
Synonyms: very bad, harmful
She had been in a toxic relationship.
- EXECUTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (कार्यकारी): administrative
Synonyms: decision-making, directorial
All the ministers are members of the executive council.
- TENTATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अनंतिम): provisional
Synonyms: unconfirmed, unsettled
We reached to a tentative conclusion only.
- VULNERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (खतरे में): at risk
Synonyms: endangered, unsafe
We were in a vulnerable position.
- PROGRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रगतिशील): modern
Synonyms: liberal, advanced
The censors, being elected on a general ticket, were always very progressive.
- BONHOMIE (NOUN): (खुशमिज़ाजी): geniality
Synonyms: conviviality, affability
He exuded good humour and bonhomie.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?