Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 20 July 2021 ?
- ZEALOUS (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साही): fervent
Synonyms: ardent, fervid
The council was extremely zealous in the application of the regulations.
- APPEALING (ADJECTIVE):(आकर्षक): attractive
Synonyms: engaging, alluring
Village life is somehow more appealing than city’s.
- HOSTILITY (NOUN): (युद्ध): fighting
Synonyms: conflict, combat
He called for an immediate cessation of hostilities.
- RELATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (तुलनात्मक): comparative
Synonyms: respective, comparable
The relative effectiveness of the various mechanisms is not known.
- AGITATE (VERB): (उत्तेजित करना): upset
Synonyms: perturb, fluster
The thought of questioning Tony agitated him extremely.
- CAPTIVATE (VERB): (मोह लेना): enthral
Synonyms: charm, enchant
He was captivated by her beauty.
- ABANDONED (ADJECTIVE): (असंयत): uninhibited
Synonyms: reckless, unrestrained
He performed a wild, abandoned dance.
- BUTTRESS (VERB): (समर्थन देना): strengthen
Synonyms: reinforce, fortify
He buttressed his idea by religious belief.
- PROMINENT (ADJECTIVE):(अगोचर): conspicuous
Synonyms: noticeable, obvious
The new housing estates are prominent landmarks.
- DETENTION (NOUN): (क़ैद): custody
Synonyms: imprisonment, confinement
The fifteen people arrested were still in police detention.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?