Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 18 June 2021 ?
- ESPOUSE (VERB): (समर्थन करना): adopt
Synonyms: embrace, take up
She espoused the causes of justice and freedom for all.
- AVARICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (लालची): grasping
Synonyms: acquisitive, covetous
He showed none of the avaricious temper so common among the politicians.
- MYRIAD (ADJECTIVE): (असंख्य): innumerable
Synonyms: countless infinite
He gazed at the myriad lights of the city.
- CONTENTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विवादास्पद): controversial
Synonyms: disputable, debatable
The socio-economic plan had been the subject of contentious debate.
- TRIVIALITY (NOUN): (तुच्छता): unimportance
Synonyms: insignificance, pettiness
There is mediocrity and triviality in the current popular culture.
- NARCISSISTIC (ADJECTIVE): (आत्ममुग्ध): vain
Synonyms: self-absorbed, self-obsessed
She is a narcissistic actress.
- LINGER (VERB): (क़ायम रहना): persist
Synonyms: continue, remain
The tradition seems to linger on.
- EXORBITANT (ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक): extortionate
Synonyms: extremely, high
Some hotels charge exorbitant rates for phone calls.
- DUBIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट): equivocal
Synonyms: ambiguous, indeterminate
He holds the dubious distinction of being lowered by every club he has played for.
- FLOUT (VERB): (अवज्ञा करना): defy
Synonyms: go against, scorn
He flouted all the rules and regulations.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?