Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Wordlist 18 December 2019
1. TROUNCED (VERB): (फजीहत करना) defeat heavily in a contest.
Synonyms: overcome, beat
Antonyms: surrender, preserve
Sima felt that it was not possible to trounce Ram in the game.
2. REPOSE (VERB): (आराम करना) lie down
Synonyms: relax, stretch out
Antonyms: work, stress, activity
When you start your banking preparation, you need to sit in repose and try to empty your mind of all thoughts.
3. LUCRATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (लाभदायक) producing a great deal of profit.
Synonyms: profitable, bankable
Antonyms: worthless, unsuccessful
Saima has a lucrative business selling designer clothes.
4. CONVOLUTED (ADJECTIVE): (लपेटा हुआ, जटिल) extremely complicated to follow.
SYNONYMS: complex, tangled
ANTONYMS: simple, straightforward.
His explanations are very convoluted.
5. CLINCH (VERB): (बंधा हुआ) confirm or settle
SYNONYMS: secure, finalize
ANTONYMS: delay, disprove
Lecturer clinched the documents for me.
6. WAR PATH (NOUN): (टकराव) ready for confrontation
SYNONYMS: furious, aggressive
ANTONYMS: cheerful, happiness
They both are really on an ideological warpath.
7. LOOMING (VERB): (उभरना) appear as a vague form
SYNONYMS: emerging, appearing
ANTONYMS: distant, later
I’m assuming that she isn’t the looming problem.
8. BUMBLING (ADJECTIVE): (उलझन) acting or moving about in a confused manner
SYNONYMS: blunder, shuffle
ANTONYMS: efficient, expert
The drunk man is bumbling around the bar.
9. ENDORSEMENT (NOUN): (समर्थन, सबूत) seal of approval
SYNONYMS: advocacy, acceptance
ANTONYMS: opposition, denial
You must endorse the documents before you submit it in the bank.
10. OBLIGATION (NOUN): (दायित्व) a duty or commitment.
SYNONYMS: devoir, necessity
ANTONYMS: disbelief, disagreement, exemption.
She failed to fulfill her obligations as a parent.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.