Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 15 June 2021 ?
- MAJESTIC (ADJECTIVE): (प्रभावशाली): exalted
Synonyms: august, great
A majestic oak, one of the finest trees in the Forest, stands near it.
- CURTAILMENT (NOUN): (कटौती): reduction
Synonyms: cut, cutback
The curtailment of human rights is the worst thing to do.
- INCONCLUSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अनिर्णीत): indecisive
Synonyms: indefinite, indeterminate
They kept on doing inconclusive negotiations for three years.
- RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनरारंभ): restart
Synonyms: restarting, reopening
The rain has stopped, but we’re still waiting for the resumption of the game.
- DWINDLE (VERB): (क्षीण होना): diminish
Synonyms: decrease, reduce
Traffic has dwindled to a trickle.
- UNWITTING (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छित): unintentional
Synonyms: unintended, inadvertent
We are anxious to rectify the unwitting mistakes made in the past.
- SHELVE (VERB): (टालना): lay aside
Synonyms: pigeonhole, stay
Antonyms: carry out
Plans to reopen the school have been shelved.
- VIGILANT (ADJECTIVE): (जागरूक): watchful
Synonyms: observant, sharp-eyed
The burglar was spotted by vigilant neighbours.
- EXALT (VERB): (प्रशंसा करना): glorify
Synonyms: extol, praise
The party will continue to exalt their hero.
- TRAUMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (दर्दनाक): disturbing
Synonyms: shocking, distressing
She was going through a traumatic divorce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?