Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 14 August 2021 ?
?1. SUPERSEDE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ take the place of (a person or thing previously in authority or use); supplant.
● Synonyms ➩ replace, supplant, displace, remove, overthrow
?2. FULMINATE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to criticize and oppose somebody/something strongly and with great anger (आलोचना करना; भर्त्सना करना)
● Synonyms ➩ protest, rail, denounce, criticize, attack, disparage
?3. BREVITY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ the quality of expressing something in very few words; briefness. (संक्षिप्तता)
● Synonyms ➩ conciseness, succinctness, shortness, compactness, compression
?4. POLEMICAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ of or involving strongly critical or disputatious writing or speech.
● Synonyms ➩ critical, disputable, contentious, controversial
?5. VITUPERATE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to insult or verbally attack someone using abusive language.
● Synonyms ➩ revile, upbraid, attack, harangue, castigate, scold, lambast
?6. FORLORN (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ lonely and unhappy; not cared for (अकेला और उदास; उपेक्षित)
● Synonyms ➩ unhappy, sad, miserable, sorrowful, abject, morose, regretful
?7. INVEIGLE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to persuade someone to do something by using clever or dishonest methods
● Synonyms ➩ cajole, wheedle, coax, persuade, convince, tempt, lure
?8. PROTEAN (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ easily or continuously changing their nature, appearance, or behaviour.
● Synonyms ➩ mutable, changeable, variable, fluctuating, erratic, vacillating, mercurial
?9. IDYLLIC (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ very pleasant and peaceful; perfect (बहुत सुहाना और शांत)
● Synonyms ➩ halcyon, peaceful, picturesque, blissful, heavenly, happy
?10. PERFIDIOUS (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ not able to be trusted
● Synonyms ➩ treacherous, duplicitous, faithless, disloyal, untrustworthy
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?