Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 13 June 2021 ?
- ABSOLVE (VERB): (दोषमुक्त करना): exonerate
Synonyms: discharge, acquit
The pardon absolved them of all the crimes.
- PREJUDICIAL (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): detrimental
Synonyms: damaging, injurious
The proposals were considered prejudicial to the city centre.
- IMPOVERISH (VERB): (शक्तिहीन करना): weaken
Synonyms: sap, exhaust
The soil was impoverished by annual burning.
- RELIABLE (ADJECTIVE): (विश्वसनीय): dependable
Synonyms: good, well founded
Newspapers are no more a reliable source of information.
- DASTARDLY (ADJECTIVE): (दुष्ट): wicked
Synonyms: evil, iniquitous
We all know the pirates and their dastardly deeds.
- EVADE (VERB): (बचना): elude
Synonyms: avoid, dodge
Friends helped him to evade my woes.
- APPREHEND (VERB): (पकड़ना): arrest
Synonyms: catch, capture
Antonyms: let go
A warrant was issued but he has not been apprehended.
- ONGOING (ADJECTIVE): (चल रही है): in progress
Synonyms: under way, going on
Negotiations are ongoing right now.
- REVIVE (VERB): (फिर ताजा करना): reinvigorate
Synonyms: revitalize, refresh
The cool, refreshing water revived us all.
- OPERATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (क्रियाशील): in force
Synonyms: effective, in effect
The transmitter is operative.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?