Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 13 August 2021 ?
?1. IMPEDIMENT (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a hindrance or obstruction in doing something. (बाधा)
● Synonyms ➩ hindrance, obstruction, barrier, encumbrance
?2. INEVITABLY (ADVERB)
● Meaning ➩ as is certain to happen; unavoidably. (अनिवार्य रूप से)
● Synonyms ➩ automatically, necessarily, undoubtedly, certainly.
?3. HOBBLE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ walk in an awkward way, typically because of pain from an injury. (लँगड़ाते हुए चलना)
● Synonyms ➩ limp, shuffle, stagger, totter
?4. STAMP OUT (P. VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to stop or destroy (something bad) (ख़त्म करना)
● Synonyms ➩ eliminate, destroy, stop, dispatch, remove
?5. DEFER (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ put off (an action or event) to a later time; postpone. (स्थगित करना)
● Synonym ➩ put off, adjourn, shelve, delay.
?6. AMBUSH (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position. (घात लगाना)
● Synonyms ➩ trap, surprise, ensnare
?7. PLOY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a cunning plan or action designed to turn a situation to one’s own advantage (चाल, तिकड़म)
● Synonyms ➩ ruse, tacit, stratagem, trick, device
?8. ALLUDE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ suggest or call
attention to indirectly; hint at. (संकेत)
● Synonyms ➩ suggest, imply, hint, mention
?9. PREVALENCE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ the fact or condition of being prevalent; commonness. (प्रसार, प्रचलन)
● Synonyms ➩ commonness, generality, universality, ubiquity
?10. ESPIONAGE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ the act of
obtaining secret or confidential
● Synonyms ➩ spying, surveillance
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?