Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 12 February 2020 ?
1. RIOT (NOUN): (दंगा) (of a person) a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Synonyms: rampage, tumult, upheaval
Antonyms: peace, quiescence
Example Sentence: Riots broke out in the capital.
2.WRECKED (ADJECTIVE): (बर्बाद) very drunk
Synonyms: demolish, crash
Antonyms: rebuilt, repair
Example Sentence:They got wrecked on tequila.
3. AUTONOMY (NOUN): (स्वराज्य) the right or condition of self-government. the right or condition of self-government.
Synonyms: freedom, sovereignity
Antonyms: dependence, credence
Example Sentence: They will require autonomy at later stages.
4. THICKET (NOUN): (झाड़ी) a dense group of bushes or tree.
Synonyms: grove, tangle
Antonyms: open place, prairie
Example Sentence: A thicket is often dominated by a few species.
5. MUTILATION (NOUN): (विकृति) dismembering, damage
Synonyms: amputate, distort
Antonyms: beautify, decorate
Example Sentence: Her body had been mutilated beyond recognization.
6. PRUDENT (ADJECTIVE): (विवेकी) acting with or showing care and thought for the future.
Synonyms: careful, cautious
Antonyms: hasty, fool, imprudent
Example Sentence: No prudent money manager would authorize a loan without first knowing its purpose.
7. UNVEILED (VERB) : (खोलना) reveal, disclose, remove a covering from.
Synonyms: reveal, present
Antonyms: conceal, cover
Example Sentence:The President’s new policy was unveiled at the press conference.
8. FORA (NOUN) : (मंच) plural of forum
Synonyms: assembly, gathering
Antonyms: scatter, disperse
Example Sentence:The use of churches as public prayer rooms not sacramental for a began at once.
9. SUCCOUR (VERB/NOUN) : (राहत) assistance or support in times of hardships
Synonyms: sustenance, aid
Antonyms: blockage, hindrance
Example Sentence:It is human to support the poor, help the helpless and support the weak.
10. ASSERT (VERB) : (ज़ोर) state a fact or belief, declare, behave confidently.
Synonyms: declare, maintain
Antonyms: deny, contradict
Example Sentence:The company asserts that the cuts will not affect development.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?