Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 12 August 2020 ?
- COMMERCIAL (ADJECTIVE): (लाभ के उदेश्यवाला): lucrative
Synonyms: moneymaking, with
Their work is way too commercial.
- SUBVERT (VERB): (व्यवस्था भंग करना): destabilize
Synonyms: unsettle, overthrow
An attempt was made to subvert the democratic government.
- PRECAUTIONARY(ADJECTIVE): (निवारक): preventative
Synonyms: preventive, safety
We took her to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
- URGE (VERB): (अनुरोध करना): encourage
Synonyms: enjoin, adjure
Drawing up outside, he urged her inside.
- GROUNDBREAKING(ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): innovative
Synonyms: pioneering, advanced
Groundbreaking research has been done to look into fertility problems
- BLEND (VERB): (मिश्रित करना): mix
Synonyms: mingle, combine
Blend the cornflour with a tablespoon of water to get a perfect mixture.
- CONSOLIDATE (VERB): (मजबूत करना): strengthen
Synonyms: secure, stabilize
The company consolidated its position in the international market.
- ADORABLE (ADJECTIVE): (प्यारा): lovable
Synonyms: appealing, charming
I have four adorable Siamese cats.
- HUMANITARIAN(ADJECTIVE): (मानवीय): compassionate
Synonyms: humane, unselfish
NGOs send humanitarian aid to all.
- TUSSLE (NOUN): (संघर्ष): scuffle
Synonyms: fight. struggle
There was a tussle for the ball.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?