Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 09 June 2021 ?
- TANGIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (वास्तविक): real
Synonyms: actual, solid
The emphasis is now on tangible results.
- CONFER (VERB): (प्रदान करना): bestow on
Synonyms: present with/to, grant to
The Minister may have exceeded the powers conferred on him by Parliament.
- EFFICACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (प्रभावोत्पादक): effective
Synonyms: successful, effectual
The treatment was efficacious in some cases.
- HUMILIATE (VERB): (अपमानित करना): embarrass
Synonyms: mortify, humble
You’ll humiliate me in front of the whole school!
- UNBRIDLED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): unrestrained
Synonyms: unconstrained, uncontrolled
He had a moment of unbridled ambition.
- SHED (VERB): (बरखास्त करना): dismiss
Synonyms: let go, discharge
Many firms use relocation as an opportunity to shed jobs.
- REPREHENSIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (खेदजनक): deplorable
Synonyms: disgraceful discreditable
His complacency and reprehensible laxity.
- DESCEND (VERB): (उतरना): drop
Synonyms: go down, come down
The aircraft began to descend.
- CONSIDERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (ध्यान देने लायक़): distinguished
Synonyms: noteworthy, noted
Snow was a limited, but still considerable, novelist.
- VEX (VERB): (खीझाना): annoy
Synonyms: irritate, infuriate
The memory of the conversation still vexed him.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?