Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 08 July 2021 ?
- JEOPARDIZE (VERB): (जोखिम में डालना): threaten
Synonyms: endanger, imperil
He jeopardized his as as well as my life by jumping in the lake.
- COGNIZANT (ADJECTIVE): (जानकार): aware
Synonyms: conscious apprised
Statesmen must be cognizant of the political vicinity within which they work.
- PERVASIVE (ADJECTIVE): (व्यापक): prevalent
Synonyms: penetrating, pervading
Racism is pervasive and entrenched in our society.
- COMPREHENSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (व्यापक): comprehensive
Synonyms: thorough, complete
My friend has an extensive collection of silver.
- LUCRATIVE(ADJECTIVE): (लाभप्रद): profitable
Synonyms: profit-making, gainful
She has a lucrative career as a stand-up comedian.
- FIASCO (NOUN): (असफलता): success
Synonyms: disaster, catastrophe
Her plans turned into a fiasco.
- CLAMOUR (NOUN): (कोलाहल): din
Synonyms: racket, uproar
The questions rose to a clamour.
- UNRELENTING (ADJECTIVE): (निरंतर): continual
Synonyms: constant, continuous
His unrelenting efforts led to his success.
- TRANQUILLITY (NOUN): (शांति): peace
Synonyms: repose, calm
The tweeting of birds gives tranquility.
- INEVITABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अपरिहार्य): unavoidable
Synonyms: inescapable, inexorable
War was inevitable.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?