Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 07 June 2021 ?
- ESCALATION (NOUN): (वृद्धि): rise
Synonyms: hike, advance
A further escalation of the crisis now seems inevitable.
- CONVICTION (NOUN): (दोषसिद्धि): sentence
Synonyms: judgement, verdict
She had a previous conviction for a similar offence.
- BOLSTER (VERB): (मजबूत बनाना): strengthen
Synonyms: support, reinforce
The fall in interest rates is starting to bolster confidence.
- MARSHAL (VERB): (क्रमबद्ध करना): gather
Synonyms: assemble, collect
The general marshalled his troops for an important task.
- FIERCE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रचण्ड): powerful
Synonyms: strong, violent
Fierce storms lashed throughout the country.
- UNFETTERED (ADJECTIVE): (निरंकुश): unrestrained
Synonyms: unrestricted unconstrained
His imagination is unfettered by the laws of logic.
- COMBAT (VERB): (सामना करना): fight
Synonyms: tackle, attack
Antonyms: give in to
She dedicated her life combating poverty.
- ULTIMATE (ADJECTIVE): (अंतिम): eventual
Synonyms: last, final
The ultimate aim of the firm’s head was to force his resignation.
- UNDERMINE (VERB): (दुर्बल करना): subvert
Synonyms: sabotage, threaten
This could undermine years of hard work.
- VACANT (ADJECTIVE): (भावशून्य): blank
Synonyms: expressionless, deadpan
I came across a vacant stare.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?