Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams and so forth. PuzzlesHuB provides you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will sure improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the hindu newspaper.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Wordlist 04 January 2020
1. UNDISGUISED (ADJECTIVE): (स्पष्टवादी) (of a feeling) not disguised or concealed; open.
Synonyms: obvious, evident, overt
Antonyms: hidden, imperceptible
She looked at him with undisguised contempt.
2. CAP (VERB): (ढका हुआ) put a lid or cover on.
Synonyms: top, crown, cover
Antonyms: begin, ignore
He capped his pen.
3. DEMOLITION (NOUN): (विध्वंस) an overwhelming defeat.
Synonyms: defeat, conquest
Antonyms: building, construction
Ireland’s demolition of England.
4. REORIENT (VERB): (नयी दिशा) change the focus or direction of.
Synonyms: reestablish, revamp
Antonyms: corrupt, destroy
The country began reorienting its economic and social policies in 1988″
5. HEGEMONY (NOUN): (प्रधानता) leadership or dominance,
Synonyms: authority, command, power
Antonyms: breach, lethargy
Germany was united under Prussian hegemony after 1871.
6. BLITZ (NOUN): (बम बरसाना) an intensive or sudden military attack.
Synonyms: bombardment, bombing
Antonyms: let up, pause
Katrina and I had a blitz on the cleaning.
7. STRATAGEM (NOUN): (छल कपट) plan or scheme, especially one used to outwit an opponent or achieve an end.
Synonyms: plan, the tactic
Antonyms: save, spend wisely
A series of devious stratagems.
8. BENIGN (ADJECTIVE): (सौम्य) gentle and kind.
Synonyms: kindly, friendly
Antonyms: harsh, unkind, harmful
His benign but firm manner.
9.BEREFT (ADJECTIVE): (विक्षिप्त) deprived of or lacking (something).
Synonyms: wanting, in need of
Antonyms: full, happy
Her room was stark and bereft of color.
10. DISCERN (NOUN): (पहचानना) recognize or find out.
Synonyms: perceive, make out
Antonyms: overlook, miss
I can discern no difference between the two policies.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?